comic management programs?

Gammel, ing. A.M. GST gammel at prl.philips.nl
Wed Aug 2 19:59:09 CEST 1995

Summer greetings,

anybody have access to PC-programs to organize comic collections ?
I'm specifically looking for programs that can print nice reports (to take to fairs and shops). E.g a table showing horizontally the years and vertically the issues in this year, and some code for the quality.

Is there an FTP-site for such programs ?

cheers,
Andreas

| "May be source be with you"   Luke Webwalker   |
| Andreas Gammel  Philips Research Laboratories  |
| Building: WB 3.32         Prof. Holstlaan 4    |
| Phone: +31 40 742774      5656 AA  Eindhoven   |
| Fax:   +31 40 744315      The Netherlands      |
| Mail: gammel at prl.philips.nl                    |