trade Gladstones with me?

Dixon H Chandler dchandle at mailer.fsu.edu
Wed Aug 9 00:34:07 CEST 1995

I hope this isn't inappropriate, but I figured it would disappear among
all the "BUY NOW:  X-MEN, LOW LOW PRICES!!!" on the comics.marketplace
newsgroup.  My apologies if this offends anybody.

I've uncovered several dozen Gladstone titles (Uncle Scrooge, Donald Duck,
Donald Duck Adventures, Mickey Mouse, and Walt Disney's Comics & Stories)
that are duplicates in my collection.  Many are from when Gladstone just
started reprinting the Disney material, and many have BARKS material.

Rather than try to sell them, I'd prefer to trade for Disney stuff I don't
have (particularly the recent Lo$ series).

If you'd like to see what I have to trade and what I need, please send me
private e-mail, and maybe we can do some trading.

Thanks!

-dc

PS:  I also have EC reprints, if you're interested in trading for those.
Please request that list separately.  Thanks!