Disney-comics digest #750.

Carey Furlong - tdoc furlong at ug.eds.com
Fri Aug 11 18:38:04 CEST 1995

> sales figures were in, let alone ordering figures (although the solicitation
> was rather coy about what was happening).  Did anyone from Gladstone comment
> on this at San Diego?

Actually, the representative from Gladstone never showed up at the
"What's all the Quacking About" panel in San Diego.  I for one, was
disappointed, as I was going to try to raise a big stink about the
newsprint covers.

Although it is likely too late, what we need to do is write directly
to Gladstone and let them know how unacceptable the covers are.  Refusing
to the buy the comics will probably have no effect with this issue.

       ---- Carey ----
    Carey Furlong, Huntington Beach, CA; furlong at ug.eds.com;
    cfurlon1 at ix.netcom.com; Prodigy TXST34A; Compu$erve 70531,2753;
    Opinions expressed here are mine and do not represent those of EDS.