Aristocats in Europe

deckerd@agcs.com deckerd at agcs.com
Fri Aug 18 19:37:11 CEST 1995

Yeah, yeah, I know it's just a little bit off-topic, but
I was wondering if The Aristocats had been released on
video yet in Europe. I'm particularly interested in the
German version, since I can have a friend over there
pick it up for me (and yes, I have a multistandard VCR).
If nothing else, it looks like I'll be in Amsterdam
and den Haag, Hamburg, and Copenhagen this November,
so I could buy it then (along with various other comics
goodies). (Are Volumes IV through VI of the German Life
of Scrooge album-series out by this time...?)

Dwight (der fliegende Amerikaner) Decker