Digest #764, Don Rosa AVI clip

Lutz Koch 73247.1103 at compuserve.com
Fri Aug 25 16:35:48 CEST 1995

GILBERT:

>The Volumes IV and V are on the shelf by now. Volume VI is anounced for
>September 1995. But until now every part of the LoS series was first
>published in Micky Maus and the last parts are still to publish. Therfore
>I don't know if Ehapa will hold on to this releasing date.

I have been wondering about this, too. But considering that chapters 1 through
10 were published in Micky Maus _months_ before their album release, Ehapa would
have to push the publication of Volume VI well into next year if they wanted to
maintain this pattern. I can't imagine they'd do that. I don't remember them
ever postponing an album before. I sure hope they won't start with this one...

HARRY (to Don):

>Will the extra pages also be reprinted in Germany, in September?

If Ehapa is going to publish this album in September, then it must have been
printed weeks (months?) ago, before Don even started on these extra pages.

EVERYBODY:

Just wanted to let you know that the August '95 edition of "Electronic
Entertainment" magazine (German edition) contains a CD-ROM on which you'll find
- among many other things - an AVI video clip (MS Video for Windows) showing Don
Rosa at the Comic Salon Hamburg, doing a $crooge drawing for a fan. The video
runs for about 10 seconds and takes up about 8 MB (no big deal on CD-ROM, but
otherwise...). Oh well, it ain't much, but I thought it was kinda nice.

--Lutz