Disney comics in Faroese

Jacob Sparre Andersen sparre at cats.nbi.dk
Mon Aug 28 17:55:24 CEST 1995

Hi everybody,

No. I didn't send an unsubscribe message to the right address.

A Faroese translation of the Carl Barks Library in color is being published
by the Faroese Teachers Union. The publication is done in cooperation with
Ehapa and started with CBLic#14 (or 15) as number 1 in the Faroese series.

In addition to that, Egmont publications (in Danish) are distributed in the
Faroe Islands.

So for the lists:

Publications (by country/language):

Denmark/Danish: Anders And & Co.
                Jumbobog
                Mickey Mysterier
                Onkel Joakim
Faroe Islands/Faroese: Carl Barks savnid i litum

Distribution (by country):

Denmark: Anders And & Co.
         Jumbobog
         Mickey Mysterier
         Onkel Joakim
Faroe Islands: Carl Barks savnid i litum
               Anders And & Co.
               Jumbobog
               Mickey Mysterier
               Onkel Joakim

I hope this is of interest.

Regards,
                     Jacob Sparre Andersen.
--
A Faroese student, far far away from home