Various for David Gerstein

August DeBlieck ADEBLIEC at drew.edu
Sun Feb 5 20:18:18 CET 1995

                                        Date:     05-Feb-1995 02:11pm EST
                                        From:     DeBlieck, August
                                                  ADEBLIEC
                                        Dept:     STUDENT
                                        Tel No:

TO:  Remote INTERNET Address              ( _IN%DISNEY-COMICS at MINSK.DOCS.UU.SE )

Subject: Various for David Gerstein

Yeah, David, you even get your name in the subject header.  ;)

By now you know he answers to your questions regarding the Gladstone
printing of "A Case of too Much Money."  And by the way, having reread it,
I still hate it.  It's like the old saying goes: "It doesn't matter
whether it's good publicity or bad publicity, as long as they spelled my
name right."  (Or something like that.)  They remembered your name, but
noone else's, it seems.

So you're among the crowd that doesn't like the Goofy King Arthur-type
stories, eh?  I like them myself.  I enjoy the occasional gag-packed,
plotless story, even though I think this one has a little more story in
it.  Maybe it is because I'm becoming a dyed-in-the-wool comic book fan
 that I find the wild superhero panel layouts so appealing in a Disney
 comic book.

I, too, recently received my copy of the latest "previews" magazine.  In
fact, I get PREVIEWS.  ;)  I didn't realize they were airbrushing Only A
Poor Man.  Very interesting.  Truth to tell, I haven't read the story yet.
 It ought to be very interesting.

And an aside to Jorgen and Don :  I'm in the process this weekend of
rereading the Lo$.  I'll try to "type my report" this week, only a month
and a half later.  Sorry for the delay.

-Augie De Blieck Jr.