One pager in Norwegian DD&Co.

Jon Cato Lorentzen jonlo at ifi.uio.no
Tue Feb 7 11:22:48 CET 1995

Joergen mentioned a Barks one-pager in the latest issue of DD&Co, coded
W/O.S.147.

Is this Barks? I have read this one before, and if my memory serves me
correctly it can be found in one of the big orange books printed here in
Norway with Al Talifiero (or however you spell it) stories. It's even got
that donkey that Al used in many strips, and I can't recall Barks using it
too much (except for that Mailman story).

Anyway, a synopsis of the one pager is that Donald is trying on hats in a
store, and finally buys a big sombrero much to large for Donalds head, and
then goes out to his wagon and lets his donkey wear it while pulling the
wagon.

-jonC