Disney-comics digest #578.

Paul Benjamin pwb at sunquest.com
Fri Feb 10 02:12:25 CET 1995

Thanks to Jorgen for his responses to my questions.

Can I infer from what I read that the current work of Rosa and Van Horn is
not available in English?  Or is Gladstone reprinting it?  What IS Gladstone
doing?  All reprints?  Are the Gladstone/Marvel comics poorly distributed?
I used to find Gladstone and later Disney comics in all sorts of places
(7-11, Waldenbook, Safeway) and as my previous posting indicated, I haven't
seen a new US comic in over a year.
--
Paul Benjamin                                      Phone: (602) 733-6427
Sunquest Information Systems                       Fax:   (602) 733-6615
4801 East Broadway Blvd.                           pwb at sunquest.com
Tucson, Arizona 85715     **Area Code Changes to (520) on March 19**