Disney-comics digest #578.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Fri Feb 10 05:39:43 CET 1995

DWIGHT AND OTHERS:
	Yes, everything you say, true, so true.
	But isn't it odd about that huge display in the MGM Studio Tour with all
the fake "animators" working behind the glass, and the video describing
animation of 40 years ago as if it were still being done today. I guess that's
all for the Great Unwashed who don't even have a grasp of garden-variety,
classic animation -- and it would be useless to try to describe MODERN animation
to them, at least not when they're the sort who think it requires a college
degree to program their VCR. But y'see how they've fooled the poor guy who was
on here and believed what the video was claiming.

JANGOR:
	Thank you again for what you said about my Lo$ and about my stories in
general -- that's just the way I see it.
	I liked your run-down of the Egmont/Gladstone/etc. publications etc. But
you slipped when you said that Marvel distributes Gladstones to the Direct
market; no, they distribute them to the NEWSSTAND market, Gladstone does the
Direct market.
	And what "African" countries does Egmont publish Disneys (or anything
else) in?