[Don Rosa:] Re: Disney-comics digest #580.

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Mon Feb 13 08:20:13 CET 1995

[Here's a message from Don Rosa that didn't get through:   /Per]
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Date: 12 Feb 95 23:34:51 EST
From: Don Rosa <72260.2635 at compuserve.com>

MIKE:
	Huh? It's "undemocratic" of me to (probably) not send any personal answer
to any of the hundreds (thousands?) of letters the Finnish editor is forwarding
to me? How democratic was it of him to decide entirely on his own that people
should write me letters and perhaps give them any impression that I *might*
reply to each one? I was never asked about this plan. I have always answered
100% of the mail that has found its way to me on its own... but I feel no
obligation to try to answer a ton of mail dumped on me by another of these
editors that use my work without paying royalties. I mean, I fully intend to
read each letter, but the editor had better not be expecting me to impossibly
find time to answer them all without even asking me about it beforehand.
	We'll see what his message says (I *assume* he'll include some message in
with the fanmail).