Disney-comics digest #584.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Thu Feb 16 14:11:35 CET 1995

DON:
	Did the Finnish editor say you'd answer all the mail? Well, he
(I think) didn't _say_ so, but he sure did imply that way and before
finding about this mailing list, I was sure you'd answer my letter
which I made the very day I read about a chance to write to a real DD
artist. Then again, I would've asked your e-mail address, so... But
'nuff said about that. Also, most Finnish kids learn English in school
beginning at the age of ten. Then again, most Finnish kids who will
send you a letter will be about ten years old so you'll be getting an
awful lot of letters saying "My name is Matti Virtanen. How are you?"
	Btw, are you sure the name of Jari is not LaitineN? I did hear
about you making the trip, but I read it from the FAQ. Not true? <sob>

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie