Disney-comics digest #595.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Tue Feb 28 21:45:13 CET 1995

DON:
	Hmm... Some people (though this group seemed to small a lot after
Lo$) seem to think your stories too dizzy and too fast for them. They are
probably the people, who keep Brer Rabbit alive and who like to see simple
plots with a strict good/evil consept. Big Bad Wolf is bad and everybody
knows that and can even see that from the name. But when there is just the
Duck whom everybody loves and he screws up once, but he has a good morale
behind all that, it's still ok, but if he makes rabbit and cat into a
jami and a mifletseth, or floats in the sky with fish balloons or flies
in the speed of light lifting old boats or gets hit by champagne, chocolade,
lambs, Sputnik, bell, tree, motor and a lightning or climbs to air using
pigeons as ladders or does something otherwise imaginative and unbelievible,
these people consider the whole story turning in to a farce. Those are the
people, who would never like Monty Python's Flying Circus or other intellectual
(or non-intellectual) absurd comedy. I do. I like your stories as well.

	Btw, simple 'comics magazine' would've been enough :)

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie