MINNIEFAY / SUBSCRIPTION MESSAGES

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Thu Jan 12 09:48:11 CET 1995

MINNIEFAY: there are only two possibilities of getting mail from
this list: get it all or get none. Sorry, but noone is editing or
moderating this list: all messages are just sent through to all
members.

I can understand why you complain about the amount of messages, as
there were five 'unsubscribe' messages yesterday. So, let me state
again TO ALL WHO WANT TO (UN)SUBSCRIBE:

PLEASE SEND YOUR MESSAGES TO DISNEY-COMICS-REQUEST at MINSK.DOCS.UU.SE
                                          ^^^^^^^^
and NOT to the list address itself.

I can also understand you have problems with understanding all we are
talking about. We once planned to start a Frequently Asked Questions
file about this mailing list, but it never got so far. There are some
files that may help you on "our" ftp site (ftp.lysator.liu.se),
for instance the file "story-codes", which contains a list of
countries and editors that produce Disney comics.

We may be not very clear about what we're talking about. One reason
for that is that some of the list members have to PAY for every byte
of information sent to this list. That's why we don't like repeating
things here that have been explained before.

But always feel free to ask questions about things you don't understand!
We could also send you explanations in private mail, if it's too big
for the list.

--Harry.
"Wie ben ik? Wat doe ik hier? Waar is mijn Roddelflop?"