Moe, hillbillies

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Thu Jan 12 13:36:25 CET 1995

Wilmer:
> I am amazed to read about the popularity of Hard-Haid Moe in Brazil
> and elsewhere.  Are we in the USA missing out on something important
> by not reading stories with Moe, and maybe stories with that hillbilly
> that people talked about before and whose name I don't remember

That's in fact the same character. Habakuk was one of his names, I think
his Brazilian one.

BTW: I don't know what I'm talking about either: Moe appeared in Holland
only on a copy of a Brazilian cover (in an article about Brazil).

We zertanly (I mean certainly) need an FAQ about Moe (and Fethry)!

--Harry.