Brazilian Disney (Re: Car

PAULO BARRETO paulo.barreto%hlbbs at ax.apc.org
Sat Jan 14 14:01:00 CET 1995

Ave ALL...

        Sorry for delayed replies; I was in last college test but now I
just have to take my diploma in March and watch many people eating their
hearts out... :-)

HARRY:

        The first Brazilian Disney title, _O Pato Donald_, has been
published since 1950, and since then all covers have been made by
Brazilian artists.  The first Brazilian stories appeared around 1960
but it took a long time until they were exported (but then Brazil began
importing a lot of Italian stories, too).

HF>There is _one_ Brazilian story reprinted in the USA.
  >Maybe you know what "RMK" means?

        Reprinted from (Brazilian title) _Mickey_.

        Other major codes: PD = Pato Donald; TP = Tio Patinhas (Uncle
$crooge); AD = Almanaque Disney; ZC = Ze' Carioca; MG = Margarida
(Daisy); DE = Disney Especial.

        I'm trying to download the interlingual list but I'm having some
trouble with FTPmail.  Please wait.

           _____m__(0/\0)__m_____  NaCl d'PP de Paulo Barreto
---
 * QMPro 1.0 12-3456 * De janela em janela o Bill enche o papo