Plots and writing

Fredrik Ekman ekman at lysator.liu.se
Tue Jan 31 15:20:52 CET 1995

On Mon, 30 Jan 1995 bjorn-are.davidsen at s.hk.telenor.no wrote:
> I agree very much on Cussler being perhaps the worst pulp writer in
> business

Great! I love outrageously bad pulp fiction. I must find out if this
Cussler could really possibly be worse than Olof Moller, whom I would
certainly recommend. Unfortunately only available in Swedish so far as I
know. Now, what did you say that the full name of this Cussler is, and
what would you recommend as his worst work?

(Hmm... How do I make this relevant to Disney comics? Wait! Here's a good
idea:)

Official announcement: There will very soon be a new version of the names
translation list. Special thanks this time go to Paulo for lots of new
Portuguese names. There are also several new russian translations.

  /F