Disney-comics digest #690.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Tue Jul 4 18:42:19 CEST 1995

DANIEL van Eijmeren: (I can't remember who's Daniel2 ;)
>> There were lots of pictures and the story-line in the book "Min{
>> Roope-Set{" (which is one of those Italian hardcover books
>> (originally "Io, Paperone") containing lots of Barks' stories)
>> "I, Uncle $crooge"
>Then I asked Mike:
>> Huh? Was this entire message meant to me? What is it about?
>And he answered:
>> No, most of it was meant to David, but his name just disappeared :)
>Now I ask: Is this a comment on the lost Scrooge cartoon, or was it
>also meant to David? If it's meant to me, then I'd like to know if
>your referring to the original Barks-drawings of the cartoon.

	As if this weren't messy enough without having to wait a month for a
reply: I was talking about the cartoon "Scrooge McDuck and Money". And that,
I believe was not the Barks-made cartoon and even if it was, in the book there
were just some cuts of the film.

>But I think I would be a "spoiler" when I tell you everything, it's
>better that you get to read the story yourself... Tell me if that
>isn't possible.

	No, please do tell me everything (about the Marco Polo story). For
some absolutely ridiculous reason which I do not even know, the story is
forbidden in Finland and if none of the list members would like to send it
to me (preferably with Swedish, English, German or Finnish text), I have
very little chance of ever reading it.

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie