Disney-comics digest #691.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Tue Jul 4 19:20:01 CEST 1995

In the previous message I always wrote "barber" when I meant to say "tailor".
Hope you cold read it anyway.

JAKOB:

>Yes, HDL would have their fathers (Ludwig?) last name. But as far
>as I know nobody ever mentioned HDL's last name in a comic, and
>even IF they where called HDL Duck in that comic, this is no
>evidence for them to have the last name Duck. They might as well

	Hmm... Huey von Drake... I guess I could live with that. In Finnish
that wouldn't make much different, because Ludwig is stated as a Duck too.
But don't HDL call Ludwig "Uncle" in English?

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie