Disney-comics digest #692.

Jørgen Andreas Bangor jorgenb at ifi.uio.no
Tue Jul 4 23:21:16 CEST 1995

MIKE about a center of the earth story:

| There was a pretty poor one published lately in a pocket-book where
| Scrooge, Donald and HDL went to center of the Earth to find "Keeper of Time"
| or something corny like that in order to undo something.

In a pocket book? In Norway this story was published in a new mammoth book
(510 pages). If it was published in a regular pocket book in Finland,
this means that the Egmont pocket books are not the same?

It doesn't matter so much. I just wonder if all the stories that were
published in Germany, at least, before they started to synchronize the
pocket books will ever be published here.

   Jorgen