Mickey Mouse Cartoon

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Tue Jul 11 22:49:48 CEST 1995

Thinking back on all those (long) postings about the "official Disney
movies list" (started by a non-member) I'll try to nip this in the
bud:

Please don't ask questions on animated cartoons or other stuff not
pertaining to Disney comics here.  And please don't answer those
questions here when they occur anyway.

Discussion on Disney animation is a very popular subject on the Net
and at the right place (rec.arts.disney) there are lots of people who
will want to discuss that very question.

The very reason for this mailing list is that Disney comics isn't that
popular a subject, so Disney comics postings in rec.arts.disney tend
to drown, but it has enough popularity to uphold a mailing list.
If this mailing list is to become a general Disney discussion forum as
well there's almost no point at all in it.  Please let's avoid that
and keep the diversity of the Net instead by having different things
in different places!

Hm, I'd better write something about comics myself here. :-)
Has anyone seen those new printings of the Carl Barks Library that
were sold in Westfield Company's catalog?  Do they really exist?  Are
there any changes in them?  I'm interested in getting the four sets I
lack.
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"