Off-topic or not

Daniel van Eijmeren daniel at maisie.ow.nl
Wed Jul 12 13:51:28 CEST 1995

PER:

Of course it would become a big mess here if we began talking about
Mary Poppins and that beautiful Disney doll that is for sale lately.
But I also think there must be a *bit* room to talk about for example
cartoons and movies.

I was also "guilty" in joining the Pocachontas-discussion by asking
if the movie is worth seeing. This was not to start a discussion,
only to get a *few* opinions about what I can expect when that movie
is released here in Holland in the autumn. I hope that bit room is
allowed here.

There was also a new (?) person here who said that there will be a
new Mickey Mouse cartoon. I'm interested in knowing that, but I agree
that it must *not* become a big discussion on itself.

Besides Disney comics I'm also a bit interested in movies or
cartoons, but not that much to join a club ecpecially made for that.
I think (hope) there are a lot more people here who have that opinion.

So, can't we agree that there is a limited room here for off-topic
subjects as long as a person who starts it *knows* that it is off-
topic and that it has limits? I already thought that it was
allowed this way.

Greetings,

--- Daniel