WD Giant # 1 cover

M. Mitchell Marmel marmelmm at dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu
Wed Jul 12 18:59:38 CEST 1995

>cover to a Gladstone comic is suitable for framing; this one
>is suitable only for wrapping fish.
>
>Wilmer Rivers

I concur with Wilmer completely.  He is being overly polite; my opinion of
the cover is that it would have no trouble removing the plating from a
unpowered- vehicle towing interface via a suction effect (If anybody wants
the pithier American idiom which I have just paraphrased, please feel free
to E-mail me).

Gladstone?  Shame on you.  I'll gladly pay the extra two bits for a glossy
cover.

Mitch
M. Mitchell Marmel                \ Scattered, smothered, covered, chunked,
Drexel University                  \ whipped, beaten, chained and pierced.
Department of Materials Engineering \ *THE BEST HASHBROWNS IN THE WORLD!*
Fibrous Materials Research Center    \   marmelmm at dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu