Scrooge: A Christmas character

Cdoberman@aol.com Cdoberman at aol.com
Thu Jul 13 21:55:09 CEST 1995

I've been looking all over the world for a $crooge figurine (plastic or
ceramic) and I didn't look to the newsgroup because I didn't know how
comics-related it was.  But in my search, I eventually ended up calling
Disney World and the woman there told me that the only place I could find
Scrooge stuff was at the Christmas shop because he was a Christmas Character
from Mickey's Christmas Carol.   I asked her if that was the only context in
which Scrooge was considered and she said Yes.  I thought, "Boy, what _you_
don't know."  And the only Scrooge item in all of Disney World was a Scrooge
Christmas Ornament, which I can't really stand on my desk at work.

Wes