Donald Duck Adventures 34

Mark Semich mas at cs.bu.edu
Mon Jul 24 04:51:11 CEST 1995

So did anyone else out there read Donald Duck Advs. 34?  I picked this one
up last week, myself.

Pat Block's art is wonderful - something about it just clicks with me, and
I find it to be a lot of fun and very well done.  I hope we see a lot more
of his work.  I liked the story as well.  It wasn't deep or meaningful,
but it was a fun yarn.  It did take me a little work to accept the concept
of living beings being frozen for hundreds of years and just thawing out
into the present day, however... :-)  But something about Fernandez and
Block's work is reminiscent of very old funny-book stories, and I like it!