Disney-comics digest #739.

Gregory Charles Rivers gregoryr at HK.Super.NET
Mon Jul 31 15:41:09 CEST 1995

At 08:41 AM 31/07/95, Don Rosa wrote:
>Anyway, I STILL find it hard to believe that a Disney comic won such
>an important award in the Eisners. As poorly as these Disney comics sell and
>as little attention as they get in America, I'm just so tickled to see
>$crooge getting this sort of an honor! What a moment!

I'm extremely happy for you. I too think it's great that Disney comics get
the recognition they deserve at these all-important ceremonies, if not in
sales figures.

I used to read Batman and Superman but these stories changed over the years
and became progressively 'unhealthy' to say the least. Disney comics are
some of the remaining few that have maintained their standards throughout
these years and that makes me all the more happier.

Incidentally, when is #9 of your Life & Times of Scrooge coming out? Keep
in mind that my subscriptions get here (Hong Kong) quite a bit later that
they do to the shops in the U.S.

Congratulations. Nice award. It looks great from here. ;-)

Gregory

Gregory Charles Rivers
G&B Computers Limited, Hong Kong
email <gregoryr at hk.super.net>
Ph: (852) 26658199 * Fax: (852) 26614679