Disney-comics digest #680.

Adam Wieherdt awieherd at cln.etc.bc.ca
Thu Jun 1 23:32:39 CEST 1995

WOW! After all these years I thought Donold Duck never had Parents. I
thought he was an orphan. What about all the other characters?  In the
next coming issue have a big family reunan.

Adam Wieherdt

|LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF GRENADES,EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH GETS DESTROYED!|
|awieherd at cln.etc.bc.ca (don't come near me or I'll touch you!!!!)  |