Suicide

Knut Hunstad Knut.Hunstad at veg.sintef.no
Fri Jun 2 00:18:35 CEST 1995

I just read the norwegian DD&Co #23 today (or was it 22?). It had an extra
with the "Land of the totems" (I don't know the correct word for totem, but
I hope you know what I mean?). After HDL sell the steam organ to a hermit
there is a scene where DD seems to want to drown himself. Or am I the only
one to consider this a suicide attempt?

The extra also included the "Flying Dutchman" story, which I really like.
It struck me that one scene there reminds me of a scene from "Forrest Gump",
where Luitenant (how do you spell that?) Dan challenges God during a storm,
only that U$ challenges the Flying Dutchman. But I guess it's just
coincidence...

P.S.: I can't wait 'til the next one, it will have the first part of ODaDaD
(was that correctly spelled?).

Knut Hunstad