Disney-comics digest #681.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Fri Jun 2 09:14:48 CEST 1995

PETER:
	At least you're younger than me, but only for 12 days... but even
that is nothing compered to his new guy, Adam (13!).

DANNY:
	You can't just expect a Disney family comics to show the death of
a main character. Especially if it will happen only after 12 years from now.
So what you're succesting is that some people go Back To the Future and see
Scrooge dying. Not likely!
	And who wouldn't give a fortune for a chance to be with Barks?! But
for you and me all there is, is this list. You did say 'happy birthday' to
Barks by it, didn't you?

ADAM:
> I'm responding to Wanted: Disney story writers. Iam interested in
>writing  a story for D.C. comics. I'm 13 years old. Please respond.

	D.C. as in DC?-) No, I don't think that's what they meant with
'non-Duck stories' ;) But seriously, I've thought about that myself and
find it very hard to create an original gag-story for BigBadWolf or
Chippendale. The characters are quite weak (a bad wolf, a good wolf and a
couple of pigs or a smart chipmunk and a stupid chipmunk) and the fact
that there can never be a really exciting adventure for them 'cause their
motives are so simple (to eat the pigs / to get some nuts for winter). I'd
like to hear what you could come up with. And please, NOT pig-looking UFOs
landing near Zeke and beating him up!

	Could you consider limiting the amount of useless quotes in your
messages, please?

ALL:
	Does any of you people live in Salzburg or nearby area? I'll be there
for three weeks and hate to think about giving up Internet for that time!

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie