Analysis of Donald Duck comics

Martin Lampen M.Lampen at plymouth.ac.uk
Mon Jun 5 12:09:28 CEST 1995

Apart from being a Disney comics fan I am also in my third year of a
media degree here at the University of Plymouth (UK). While reading
one of my text books over the weekend (Key Concepts in
Commuinication) I came across an interesting book listed in the
'Relevant Texts' section:

'How to Read Donald Duck by A. Dorfman and A. Mattelart, New York,
International General.'

It says that the book is an analysis of Donald Duck comics with
reference to social and political subtext.

Has anyone read this book? Is it still in print?

Martin