Dear Uncle Donald

Cdoberman@aol.com Cdoberman at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 04:17:54 CEST 1995

Dwight,

You're right about Gladstone (and other comics) not being as popular among
children these days.  The letters in American Disney comics are mostly from
adults.  The letters in this news group are also mostly from adults.  I for
one was thrilled to see the recent debate here regarding who on the list was
the youngest.  While no one yet qualifies in the "child" category, it was
great to know we have some young teenagers here.  And I hope they will post
more messages, as their insights and enthusiasm (not to mention English!) are
terrific.

Wes

"But, Mickey!  It's SUICIDE!  We'll be KILLED!  How'll we ever land without
wheels?" -- Captain Doberman