Scrooge about money

Daniel van Eijmeren daniel at maisie.ow.nl
Wed Jun 7 10:31:15 CEST 1995

ALL:

> The next time Scrooge was used was in Scrooge McDuck and Money
> which was done around 1965 or '66, and was more of an educational
> than an entertainment project.

Is there someone who has seen this cartoon? I have only seen a
picture of it in a book. Is this cartoon released in video-tape. Has
it been broadcasted recently? Or was it only released for a short
time, back in 1967?

BTW. I saw Scrooge (as himself) for the first time animated in
Ducktales, back in 1988. I remember that I was very curious to see
him *animated*.

--- Daniel