My E-Mail Address Is Changing

DAVID.A.GERSTEIN 9475609 at arran.sms.ed.ac.uk
Wed Jun 7 22:39:59 CEST 1995

      As of right now, I'm going to be leaving Scotland, for good,
probably before I can read E-Mail any of you send to me.  So here's
the address where I get E-Mail at home in Santa Barbara, California:

      gerstein at math.ucsb.edu

      If anyone has anything to tell me from now until the 21st (when
I'll probably be back on E-Mail), just send it to that address, but
don't be worried when you don't get a reply immediately.  I'll be in
Germany for a while, like Don Rosa (although I don't think our paths
will cross... but they will in July!).

      PER:  Please start sending the digests to
gerstein at math.ucsb.edu now.  Thanks!

      As usual, I'm very glad to be a member of this valuable
resource, enjoy knowing the friends I've made through this
still-relatively-new communication system, and am pleased to
contribute what I know (and what I sometimes turn out NOT to know so
well) about Mice and Ducks.  I'll be back in two weeks!

      David Gerstein
      <9475609 at arran.sms.ed.ac.uk>
      "Wherever he's going, give me two more tickets!"