HDL's father

Daniel van Eijmeren daniel at maisie.ow.nl
Wed Jun 7 21:01:51 CEST 1995

I sent this to Danny in private instead of to the forum, I discovered:

DANNY:

> >Does anyone know who Huey, Dewey and Louie`s father is?

> As far as I know he has never been mentioned in any story.
> Their mother in the Barks universe is called Thelma Duck,
> in the cartoon "Donald`s Nephews" she was named "Dumbella"
> and Don calls her "Della Duck".

Isn't he mentioned in Lo$? (I still haven't read the two final
chapters, they're still not published in Holland.) In the old
newspaper-strips *or* maybe the cartoon ("Donald's Nephews"), it is
mentioned that HDL blew their father to pieces (or something) with a
giant piece of firework...

--- Daniel