last friday's digest #674.

Gilbert Roser efferd at cs.tu-berlin.de
Fri Jun 9 15:26:06 CEST 1995

H.W. Fluks said:

> DAVID:
> > So I'll index MMA 1-13 and 15-18 when I'm back home next month.

Please excuse the long time till my response but I was and am  very busy at
work.

DAVID: Because of too much work in the moment You can index the MMA if You
       want to. I myself won't be able to do until next month, I think.

HARRY: But then I'll index the rest like I told You including the plotters
       and coverdates if they are known. The German index is in a very
       slow progress. For the sample I send You the abbreviations of the
       books I'm writing an extra file with a list of them, the whole
       name, the contents and a short history in the near future.

 --
   Gilbert Roser       A Disney Maniac
   TUBerlin
   efferd at cs.tu-berlin.de