Disney-comics digest #650.

Cdoberman@aol.com Cdoberman at aol.com
Mon May 1 22:43:28 CEST 1995

WES:
>I also don't approve of
>censoring an artist's work without the artist's consent...

  David:
>    Maybe you didn't know it, but this is why we have not seen a
Complete Gottfredson or Taliaferro Library set.

David, what you're talking about is _total_ censorship, which I certainly
don't like.  As a big Gottfredson fan and possibly the only member of this
list who enjoys Taliaferro's strips in Gladstone's DD, your information disapp
oints me quite a bit.

Wes

"But, Mickey, it's SUICIDE!  We'll be KILLED!  How'll we ever land without
wheels?" Captain Doberman