To Mike, David G., and Dave R.

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Mon May 8 18:54:05 CEST 1995

Mike, a few remarks and questions:

The REAL Santa Claus is of course Sinterklaas, who lives in Spain!

Aren't there a few people in Finland that speak Swedish? Is the Swedish
Kalle Anka available in Finland?

And are the Sames the same Sames from that Eurovision contest song
"Saamid Aetnan" (which was, I think, a Norwegian song) ?

----
David G:

This week in Dutch DD weekly: your story "Two in One". Colouring is
beautiful. They left out the text "I forgot that old soap trick", and the
money-sign is not on the bag in the last panel. For the rest, the translation
is OK.
You'll get a copy as soon as the Edinburgh mail strike is over!

----
Dave R:

David G. reminded me that there WAS a story written by you, and published by
Gladstone. I'd forgotten all about it, though it was discussed several times
here. Now I bought the issue (DDA 29, "Tour de Jour"), and your story
is GREAT!

--Harry.