Disney-comics digest #666.

deckerd@agcs.com deckerd at agcs.com
Fri May 19 00:33:40 CEST 1995

> Did you ever find out whose version of the 3-page Daan Jippes
> escargot story John is going to use?

Sorry, but I don't know anything about Gladstone's plans. All I know is
that I've been paid and I'm as surprised as anybody when I see a story I
worked on in print.

>       When John Clark does get around to publishing that "which-way"
> story, I hate to mention it but he's not going to be able to use that
> page in which MM and GO announce that "this is the first-ever Choose
> Your Own Adventure comic" (or some such).

I asked about that page when I got the story. I was asked to translate
it anyway just so they could see what was on it, but when they saw it
was just superfluous hype, they decided not to run it. Not only was
this the first "which way" comics story in the history of the Universe,
but the Disney Gang was working on even bigger surprises for future
issues of Topolino. That kind of stuff.

--Dwight Decker

(Just a poor lonesome translator, a long way from home)