Disney-comics digest #669.

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Sun May 21 15:29:00 CEST 1995

>ERIK:
        Erik! How great that you're on here!!! (And who is "Egil
Petterson"?) Now you can check details with me at a moment's notice right
here on Internet, eh? Well, you had been doing it by FAX which is a bit
better -- that way I get back to you right away. But if you don't have your
own FAX, perhaps this is even better. (But then, this "Egil Petterson" bit
suggests you're borrowing someone else's computer?) Whatever the case, I'm
glad to see you here!

        Say, remember that time outside that restaurant in Oslo (where'd
we'd just eaten some whale), when I told you I'd trade some nice art to
anyone who found me a MARCH OF COMICS #41 ("Race to the South Seas")? Call
off that request -- I got one a few weeks ago. I still need a couple of the
earliest Donald Duck one-shot comics to have a full set of (American) Disney
comics (not much of a task compared to having a full set of NORWEGIAN Disney
comics, which fills a small room)... but that issue completed my Barks
collection.

        What's with Svein Erik? I never hear from him anymore.