Disney-comics digest #666.

deckerd@agcs.com deckerd at agcs.com
Tue May 23 18:09:36 CEST 1995

> I just want to make you know (if you don't already know, forgive me) that in
> Italy we made at least 15 "which way" stories in the last few years. Do you
> need a list?
>
> Gianfranco Goria.

Grazie, but I don't think I need a list at the moment. The problem for
Gladstone is what they're going to do with the one "which-way" story
they have in stock right now, and I was told it may be a year or so
before it sees print. Finding space for it is the hangup, as it's
38 pages long and can't be serialized, so I suppose they'll run it
in some issue of the new 48-page "Collectory" comic. Supposedly, that
story ("Mickey Mouse and the Secret of the Old Castle" -- though when
you run through all the alternatives, there are about six mutually
exclusive secrets in that old castle) was the first one of that sort
done in Topolino even if there have been others since. If this story
goes over well and if Gladstone can find a place to put them, perhaps
other which-way stories will be translated and published here as well.

--Dwight Decker