No subject

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Wed May 24 15:29:49 CEST 1995

David wrote:
>      If you can supply us with writer/artist credits for virtually any
> and all recent Egmont stories, Harry Fluks and I would be very grateful.

Well, I happened to spend some time at the residence of the Swedish
translator of Disney comics recently, so when I had nothing better to
do I looked through a few issues lying around.  The only comic by any
of the list members I found there was John Lustig's Donald Duck story
"Fifty-Cent Frenzy" (D93155) with art by Gual (to appear in 34/95 in
Scandinavia).  In the papers they send the translator there are
credits for all the Egmont stories (first "idea" + "script" or just
"story", and then "art").
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"