Disney-comics digest #674.

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Fri May 26 06:51:00 CEST 1995

>MIKE:
        I'll tell everyone the exact dates of my Finland visit when they
tell me. I guess I'll be at the Finnish comic convention which is Oct.
21/22... but I'm not sure if I'll be around before or after that weekend.
        "Of Ducks and Dimes and Destinies"... is it an adventure story or a
short gag story? Hm. It's sorta in between, I s'pose, like the 15 page "Lo$"
episodes. It's 15 pages like those stories, and maybe it has more "meat" to
it than a typical "gag" story. Besides, you might call it the "Lo$" chapter
0, since I did it immediately before chapter 1 and it deals with events of
that same day in 1877 in Glasgow. It will remind you a lot of the movie BACK
TO THE FUTURE PART II (if you saw that) in that it's a time-travel tale that
shows the same events from a different angle, revealing other events going
on simultaneously just "off camera".
        Yes, I still would like any issues of the Finnish weekly with my
stories or articles about me that came out last year. Beginning this year
they began sending me a subscription, so I'm okay from 1995, #1 - on. But I
would especially like to see this article that I'm told they ran about me
last year, and the request to send me "fan mail" (which I finally finished
answering just last month).>