A few more comments, and comments to comments...

Gianfranco Goria - Anonima Fumetti - Italian Cartoonists Society goria at inrete.alpcom.it
Sat May 27 17:07:42 CEST 1995

Hi, here is Gianfranco Goria (Anonima Fumetti - Italian cartoonists
society), from Italy...
Jorgen you said:
>Ah, yes. The 177 pages story. I tried to find out who did it. The closest
>I could get was Giulio Chierchini, but I'm not sure. Information is very
>welcome :-)
I have in front of me Topolino n 1993: there is the first part of the
fantasy story "Ser Topolino e la Cavalcata dei Cavalieri Inesistenti" with
ducks and mice together.
The text is by Caterina Mognato and the art is by Giuseppe Dalla Santa. The
story was published in 5 parts, from Topolino (the Italian weekly magazine)
n 1993 to Topolino n 1996.
Do you need more info on the artists?
Bye! :-)