For David

daniel van eijmeren daniel at maisie.ow.nl
Sun May 28 12:01:31 CEST 1995

ALL:
====

Sorry for this message, I don't know exactly how to reach David in
private-mail. But... this message is also for you if you want a copy
of (the few) banned cartoons I have, or something else.

Maybe Harry visits me this week, so he can tell me what all those
options on my mail-programm exactly do. Till then I use only options
if which I'm *sure* that they'll do what I want them to.

DAVID:
=====

> DANIEL:
>       What a pleasure to have you here!  I still remember that great
> visit we had with Harry when I was in Holland.  Ah, if every evening
> could be as memorable as that...

It sure was a nice evening. But it saddened me a little when I
discovered that I wasn't as good in *speaking* English as I thought
I was. All those long pauses in my sentences...

Maybe you should visit me some more times, so I can get more
experienced in speaking English :-).

>       When it comes to the Disney cartoons I need from your
> collection, I'd say there are only two:  "Broken Toys" and "Spare the
> Rod" (the now-banned one where DD thinks that those pygmy cannibals
> are HDL in costume).

I will make a copy for you in NTSC. My videorecorder can only work in
black and white when using NTSC. So I will also make a PAL-copy, so
you can see it in color while using an American videorecorder with a
PAL-option.

Only two cartoons? Isn't there more you need? Can you send me a
complete list of all cartoons you need. If I don't have them now,
it doesn't mean I can't get them in the future.

I can also send you a copy of a programm that paid attention to Barks'
visit in Holland (including a short interview), *if* Harry kept that
recording in his tape-collection. (And, not to forget, *if* Harry
wants his tape being copied :-)).

As you know, I would like to have the banned cartoon "Fuhrers Face",
subtitled "Donald Duck in Nutzi-land". But let's stop here and talk
further in private-mail, when I know how to reach you.