About gnomes and Daniels

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Mon May 29 08:50:45 CEST 1995

	... And this is my answer to previous.

DANIEL II:

>Reading this I think these gnomes *must be* the gnomes you mean. When
>I first red the story, the whole gnome-thing didn't make sense to me.
>Now it does, and it improves the story a lot to me. (Maybe also to
>Harry. Does it, Harry?)

	Well, if the gnomes had red clothes and hats they probably were the
ones I meant. If you have read the Dutch book "Leven en werken van de Kabouter"
then you could be quite close. The Christmas gnomes however are a bit different
from those gnomes. They are often considered like children of Santa Claus and
have no beard.

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie