Hallo, I'm new

KERSTIN S.DERBAUM vd.pol2 at memo.volvo.se
Tue May 30 17:33:33 CEST 1995

--- Inkommet fr}n VD.POL2  031-667632               95-05-30 17:32
  -> IN=disney-comics(a)Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Hallo, everybody!
I thought this would be a great time for me to step into this and
announce my subscription! Here I am! I have got one question:
does anyone know where to get the old CBL? I would really like to
know!

> DAVID:

If you are interested in these short Disney-films on VIDEOTAPE,
I would be glad to help you with the following ones: "Mickey in
Arabia", "The Moose Hunt" and "Figaro and Cleo". But, as I
mentioned, they are recorded on videotape (VHS, but i'm able to
convert it to the old type of video-rec-tape, if you want me to).
Do you actually have ALL the other Disney-shorties?

> DANIEL:

So, YOU think YOU'RE the youngest subscriber to disney-comics?
Well, read this, old-timer: I'm sixteen! Nyyaaaah! I cornered
everyone of you (I think) except for Erik Pettersson, a friend
o' mine that actually is a subscriber to disney-comics too, but
never says anything. He is just being a part of the background,
or aint ya, Erik! At least he's fourteen. But I let him write
the rest about himself. If ANYONE is interested. No, just
kidding, Erik!

 But please DO write anything, just anything, Erik! To show that
you too is a fan of Disney! It would be more fun if more people
write to disney-comics.

   /Jakob S|derbaum