Suicide

Fredrik Ekman ekman at lysator.liu.se
Tue May 30 18:09:28 CEST 1995

On Tue, 30 May 1995, DAVID.A.GERSTEIN wrote:

>       There's always the famous MM suicide sequence from 1930 ("Mr.
> Slicker and the Egg Robbers"), but it's done in as tastefully a way
> as you can imagine.

I distinctly remember reading an Italian story (probably published in
Sweden during the eighties) where Scrooge is close to taking his own life
(by jumping into a river with a stone tied to his neck) on account of
thinking that he had lost all his money. If anyone is REALLY interested,
I could try to find it during summer.

  /F