Rosa in Germany

Fredrik Ekman ekman at lysator.liu.se
Tue May 30 18:23:26 CEST 1995

On Tue, 30 May 1995, H.W. Fluks wrote:

> Egmont already published a followup to [Micro Ducks from Outer Space],
> somewhere in the 80s. I re-read it a few weeks ago, and I don't like
> that story. Maybe Don could do a better job... But then again, this
> story would take place 8 years after 1966, which is way after Scrooge
> died (in the Rosa universe, at least).

But only if you assume that the stories all take place when Barks wrote
them, what? Or am I missing something obvious? I seem to remember that
Don has addressed this issue before, in connection with describing the
making of the Lo$. Would you care to refresh our tragically lousy
memories, Don?

  /F

PS. Three messages in one day? It must have been at least a year since I
was this active...