Disney-comics digest #679.

9475609@arran.sms.ed.ac.uk 9475609 at arran.sms.ed.ac.uk
Wed May 31 10:52:15 CEST 1995

      Sorry all of you had to read my description of the controversial
Disney cartoons and comics TWICE, in a short version and then a longer
one.  To make a long story short, I accidentally sent the letter to
Alcohol at arran.sms.ed.ac.uk, Wolf-EatingPigs at arran.sms.ed.ac.uk... you
get the idea;  I wrote what was supposed to be the Subject line into the
addresses.  But I thought that was ALL I'd sent the letter to, so I sent
it again.  And before I did, I trimmed it because I thought I'd gone on
too long.  As it was, you got to see BOTH versions of my comments.

      I'll be going back to America next week, so if anyone has any
objects to mail to me, please send them to this address from now on:

      David Gerstein
      620 E. Valerio St.
      Santa Barbara, CA 93103
      USA

      This includes you, Mattias, if your friend hasn't sent the NAFSK
issue to me yet.  (I haven't received it in Scotland.)
      I'll be back at my Santa Barbara e-mail address soon, too.  I'll
send it to all of you just before I leave.

      David Gerstein
      <9475609 at arran.sms.ed.ac.uk>