Reply to Harry

KERSTIN S.DERBAUM vd.pol2 at memo.volvo.se
Thu Nov 2 00:21:43 CET 1995

--- Inkommet fr}n VD.POL2  031-667632               95-11-02 00:20
  -> IN=disney-comics(a)Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Hi, again!

HARRY:

   > (So you _are_ back from Cyprus, then! Welcome back!)

Thanks! But actually I'm going next week...

   > I have a new theory.

You do??!

   > Well, it's not a theory, but a fact. Scrooge McDuck is the father of
   > Huey, Dewey and Louie!

He is??! I think you're trying to make a fool out of me, but I'll take
this seriously although. I know you're a trustworthy guy.

   > I have researched it. They call him uncle all the time, but that is
   > no evidence.

Er.. maybe not.

   > And in Farbackistan HDL call Scrooge "pappa", which means "father".
   > The Farbackistani word for uncle is also "pappa", but I decided to
   > ignore that.

OK. I can see why.

   > If you deny Scrooge being HDL's father, then you are saying that
   > everything else in the Duck-universe is not true either.

You have *that* strong evidences?

   > I have seen Scrooge being HDL's father in a story I just wrote.

You've wrote a story??! Swell! When will we see it in print?

   > It's a roleplay, but that is even a better argument for "real life"
   > as well.

Trying to be smart, eh? Well you're NOT! And I *do* hope this isn't meant
as an *insult*, though that is *exactly* what it looks like! But I've got
stronger evidences than THAT. I just came to think of a story I just read
(this is NOT a joke!) that I think declared Ludwig as being the brother
of $crooge. Or was it cousin? I'm not sure. If he was his brother in that
story that's the reason for why HDL call $crooge their uncle. Isn't it?

ALL:

I really *miss* yer answers for my *long* message! Or maybe there wasn't
very much to answer? I'll go back and check...
Hi, again!
---

Jack Soderbaum
                "I have only one soda left, senor...  But I think
                 it has been FLAT since the Great War!
                 Ever since World War TWO?!
                 CARAMBA! There was ANOTHER one?